Previewing is a great way to to do before you publish the course and assign it to users, as you’ll then have time to make corrections. And with SmarTutor 360, previewing is easier and more powerful than ever.
Previewing a Course
To preview your entire course, do any of the following:
- Press F12 on your keyboard.
- Click any of the device icons on the responsive preview toolbar.
- Click the top half of the HTML5 Preview button on the SmartTutor ribbon.
- Click the Preview icon in the lower right corner of the window (beside the zoom slider).
To preview just a portion of your course, do any of the following:
- Press Ctrl+F12 to preview the current slide.
- Press Shift+F12 to preview the current scene.
- Click the drop-down arrow below the Preview button, then choose one of the preview options, as shown below.
Items That Aren’t Available During Preview
Although most SmartTutor content displays during preview just like it will when you publish, there are a few items that are unavailable during preview.
- 3D Model
- Green screen effect
- Embedded Youtube