In this user guide, you’ll learn how to enhance your SmartTutor 360 courses with videos from files, Website and webcams
Adding a Video from a File
Note: Videos will be automatically synchronized with the slide and controlled by the timeline.
- To insert a video from a file, go to the Insert tab on the ribbon, click the Insert Video From drop-down arrow, and choose This Device.
- Browse to the video you want to use and click Open.
SmartTutor supports most of the popular video formats:
Adding a Video from a Website
Note: Website videos play independently of the slide and aren’t controlled by the timeline.
- Go to Insert tab, choose Insert Youtube or Web Object
- Copy the video embed code from the hosting website and paste it into the Video link or Web Address box.
- Click Preview (required)
- Click Insert
Adding a Video from a Webcam
You can record videos with your webcam. Here’s how:
- Go to the Insert tab on the ribbon, click the Video drop-down arrow, and select Record Webcam.
- Before you begin recording, choose the webcam/microphone you want to use (if you have more than one)
- Click Settings to set output video size, color space and frame rate
- Click the red Start Record button to begin recording.
- When you’ve finished recording, click the Stop button, recorded video will insert automatically into your project